• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nuke thy Neighbour.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I just "dropped" the Tsar Bomba 100MT bomb on my house - I selected airburst for maximum effect.

It tells me that the radius of the fireball would be 6km, and that the thermal radiation radius (ie the radiue at which people would suffer 3rd degree burns) is 73.7km.

Or to put it another way - take out my house on the Lancashire coast and you would get massive skin burns at Manchester Airport.

All I can say is "wow".

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I believe there’s already a US-Russki summit planned to discuss the nukes. I think what the Donald is trying to do is bring China into the treaty, something that wasn’t done the last time round.

rocket scientist

Sergeant
I never thought I'd say this but that map actually makes a case for buying a house in Skegness should the Chinese drop a 5MT on Coningsby.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Also gives you a good idea of the payload and location you'd need to use, if you wanted to get rid of that useless Cornish part of the Country without messing up any good bits of the country.. If it's done right, you could even take out Brizzol with the fallout - 2 for 1!!

Also, how much you'd need to use to get rid of London and the M25 car park in one shot.