• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now THIS is Halloween

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I know most of the kids that visit the house for 'trick or treat' have no idea of the history of Halloween or 'all hallows eve', other than collecting as many sweets as possible whilst wearing some outfit which took about 10 minutes to prepare when they came home from school tonight, but tonight I have been mildly (Ahem) surprised...
After the first flood of cherubs that dived deep into the pot of goodies (including the chocolate laxatives) and then disappeared to ring their mates on their iPhones to say which houses are open, I had a visit from the Adams family. Here, the children looked superb and had spent time doing the makeup and mum and dad had joined in the spirit of things too, dad looked super slick in the Tuxedo but mum...... YEHAAAAAAAAAAA
Long black dress, low cut, revealing and beautiful makeup
She almost got the immediate curly wurly stick all for herself....
Stunning, I hope she revisits next year - I only wished we had a similar dress up festivity for Valentines.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
The little muppet that visited me last night was very well attired but I wonder who'd run the bell because she was so small. Then Mum stepped into the light; she'd a smile a mile wide and was neatly outfitted.
Oh dear me. I think I need a lie-down.

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
I know most of the kids that visit the house for 'trick or treat' have no idea of the history of Halloween or 'all hallows eve', other than collecting as many sweets as possible whilst wearing some outfit which took about 10 minutes to prepare when they came home from school tonight, but tonight I have been mildly (Ahem) surprised...
After the first flood of cherubs that dived deep into the pot of goodies (including the chocolate laxatives) and then disappeared to ring their mates on their iPhones to say which houses are open, I had a visit from the Adams family. Here, the children looked superb and had spent time doing the makeup and mum and dad had joined in the spirit of things too, dad looked super slick in the Tuxedo but mum...... YEHAAAAAAAAAAA
Long black dress, low cut, revealing and beautiful makeup
She almost got the immediate curly wurly stick all for herself....
Stunning, I hope she revisits next year - I only wished we had a similar dress up festivity for Valentines.

Pics next year

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
^^^^^^^
I'll keep an eye out for a cheap camera with face recognition, 'coz that's not where I'll be focusing.
Anti-shake will be a huge bonus too.