• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not dead, just resting

skevans

Flight Sergeant
I know for a fact that my colleagues read this site, but seldom post.

A few months ago I had the misfortune to suffer a collapsed lung.

I recovered and later suffered a brain haemorrhage.

Its been a **** year for me guys but I am so looking forward to deploying next spring to Afghan for another tour. I'm on the mend and will be at the forefront of our spring comitment.

Or dead.

Look on the brightside you possibly won't have to polish your medals for me!

G

gemarriott

Thought yous had pegged it Skev, so long since you posted...

Sure you're not a ghost?:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Collapsed lung you say.

I bet you doubled the duration of your Breathing Apparatus.

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.

Enjoy the free holiday & hopefully have a happier new year.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Just read this to my partner (no experience of service humour) she said how sad I hope he gets better real soon she says. Anyway what I'm trying to say is I admire you and your outlook on life. Take care.

P

pie sandwich

Look on the bright side it could have been worse, you could have been pictured wearing a pink T shirt!