• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No 5 Mess Dress required

Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone can help I'm after a set of Mess Dress I'm around 100cm waist and 112cm chest and 180cm height if there's anyone out there who could help please let me know or if anyone knows where is good to get a set from what won't break and shatter the bank balance.
Thanks guys

FOMz

Warrant Officer
For NickNorthwest. I have pm'd you. Hope you have received the message

Nick,

I've checked your user CP and there is nothing stopping you sending or receiving PMs. Do you know where to look to read your PM's?

FOMz - it may be this old geezer who is the fly in the ointment. I beat round the keys and believed I had sent a PM to Northwest. A quick dose of in-house training from you would be appreciated and would not go amiss and I guess those who smirk may actually be glad of any good gen' on how to PM the smart way.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
FOMz - it may be this old geezer who is the fly in the ointment. I beat round the keys and believed I had sent a PM to Northwest. A quick dose of in-house training from you would be appreciated and would not go amiss and I guess those who smirk may actually be glad of any good gen' on how to PM the smart way.

At the very top of the screen next to your name it says Notifications. Click on that and then click on where it says inbox.

This will list all of your incoming PMs.

If you want to send one, on the left hand side of that screen under where it says Messages, there is an option for Send A Message, click on that and it will open the new message screen

Type the name of the person you want to send to in the address box give it a title, type your message and bottom right hit the send message button, jobs a good 'sun.