• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nimrod crew Toronto

Parky

Corporal
As Requested by Camel spider in the condolences thread for the Afganistan crew, Here is listed the names of those we lost on 2nd Sept 1995 in Toronto, I knew some of them.

Dom Gilbert
Glenn Hooper
Nick Brooks
Richie Williams
Gary Moxham
Craig Barnett
Bernie Worthington

Never forgotten

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Knew a few, and flew with Bernie for a couple of years, great sense of humour which I'm sure he still possesses! See you all again in time guys.

T

Tigger

Gary Moxham was a top bloke who made me a brew on more than one occasion when he was doing his walkrounds.

BAWBAG

LAC
Xv239

Xv239

First det was with Nick Brooks, always remember he made me the worst cup of tea i have ever tastes. Suppose after that he was never asked to make a brew again. Should have had a an ADR plate on it.
As Requested by Camel spider in the condolences thread for the Afganistan crew, Here is listed the names of those we lost on 2nd Sept 1995 in Toronto, I knew some of them.

Dom Gilbert
Glenn Hooper
Nick Brooks
Richie Williams
Gary Moxham
Craig Barnett
Bernie Worthington

Never forgotten

E

emmi1968

Dom Gilbert
Glenn Hooper
Nick Brooks
Richie Williams
Gary Moxham
Craig Barnett
Bernie Worthington

Never forgotten

Parkey: I remember these men and have always. I met many of them days before the crash in Shearwater Nova Scotia Canada, they signed my booklet and I talked to Sgt. G. Moxham about his genealogy, he took my address and was going to pass it on to his father as he too was researching his genealogy. I will never forget the feeling when my mom called me to tell me about the crash. I have kept news reports of the crash and still have the signatures. I don't always remember them on Sept 2, but at Christmas? Go figure, but I do, every Christmas/New Years I get searching and this year I found this site. I wanted to share with someone how these strangers are remembered by others who they never even knew. I have never forgotten and my thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends.
Elizabeth Moxsom

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Parkey: I remember these men and have always. I met many of them days before the crash in Shearwater Nova Scotia Canada, they signed my booklet and I talked to Sgt. G. Moxham about his genealogy, he took my address and was going to pass it on to his father as he too was researching his genealogy. I will never forget the feeling when my mom called me to tell me about the crash. I have kept news reports of the crash and still have the signatures. I don't always remember them on Sept 2, but at Christmas? Go figure, but I do, every Christmas/New Years I get searching and this year I found this site. I wanted to share with someone how these strangers are remembered by others who they never even knew. I have never forgotten and my thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends.
Elizabeth Moxsom

Thanks Elizabeth...Very kind words.

As an ex-Nim guy we have quite a few guys to remember these days what with one thing or another so to know we aren't doing it by ourselves is comforting...

A happy new year to you!

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
Thanks Elizabeth...Very kind words.

As an ex-Nim guy we have quite a few guys to remember these days what with one thing or another so to know we aren't doing it by ourselves is comforting...

A happy new year to you!

My first posting from Tossford was to Kinloss so they are close to home as well..

Happy new year Elizabeth