• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nice, France Suspected Terror Attack

Kryten

Warrant Officer
When you zig-zag along a promenade for some two kilometres mowing people down along the way, when innocent children are amongst your victims, then in my book you cross the ultimate line.

Going to wait and see if they identify this scum - if, as I suspect, he's a radicalised French Muslim then I hope the French start mass deportations....as a start....

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
When you zig-zag along a promenade for some two kilometres mowing people down along the way, when innocent children are amongst your victims, then in my book you cross the ultimate line.

Going to wait and see if they identify this scum - if, as I suspect, he's a radicalised French Muslim then I hope the French start mass deportations....as a start....

I very much doubt that will happen, the usual types will be on the news saying how it was just a twisted individual and they don't represent the religion of peace.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I very much doubt that will happen, the usual types will be on the news saying how it was just a twisted individual and they don't represent the religion of peace.

You are right - it won't happen. I just wonder, though, how many more attacks like this will the West (and France in particular) have to endure? How many more innocent people have to die before someone says "enough is enough" and does something to counter this? What will it take to get some effective action taken against this perversion?

ScoobTech

Sergeant
They need to do something before Marine Le Pen gets more support, and turns France into a very right wing presence within Europe.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
For instructions on what to do next please reread my post on 'Actions to be taken post-terrorist attack'. New it would come in handy. Let's face it; until these people face proper reprisals there will be no let up in these sort of attacks. But until the ideaology behind this idiotic death cult is understood then nothing will change.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
A terrorist expert on 5 live this morning said in France they don't keep figures on people by religion or race or ethnicity. It's written I their constitution that every person is the same.

Maybe now is the time to start collecting the data so they now how many potential terrorists they could be dealing with.

Last edited:

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
A terrorist expert on 5 live this morning said in France they don't keep figures on people by religion or race or ethnicity. It's written I their constitution that every person is the same.

Maybe now is the time to start collecting the data so they now how many potential terrorists they could be dealing with.

Problem is that then the Government will be called racist or a name that ends in 'phobic' etc and the debate will be closed down. Essentially it's all too late. The enemy, that is what they are; has already been allowed in and I'm including the Uk in that statement. Not for nothing was our capital called 'Londonistan' several years ago.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Unfortunately it's probably only a matter of time before we witness something fairly horrific on the streets of a major UK city.

I try and avoid cities wherever possible for that (and other) reasons.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Unfortunately it's probably only a matter of time before we witness something fairly horrific on the streets of a major UK city.

I try and avoid cities wherever possible for that (and other) reasons.

Now they know they can commit murder and mayhem without resorting to bombs and weapons.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Now they know they can commit murder and mayhem without resorting to bombs and weapons.

Too true. Anything that can kill becomes a weapon in their arsenal - and they don't have to target a major city to achieve their desired effect. And they know that the only way we can beat them is to become like them - something we could never do in our tolerant society.

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
Hope this is ok posted here, delete if it is not acceptable:

I tried to post this on a news site but they won’t post it, as it appears to be something that the PC pink and fluffy brigade don’t want to hear: Until the armed forces can actually fight these people without restriction and media condemnation they will never be defeated, however even if we do start removing the leaders in the middle east, it won’t make any difference until we have the resolve and will to sort out the terrorists, their recruiters, their supporters and sympathisers within our own societies, this will continue, as this is where these people are who carry out these attacks.

What annoyed me as well was the story on the same page as the Nice atrocity about the Tesco ISIS supporter who wants to come back and increase the burden on the NHS so his new born child can get medical help (there is a lot more to the story, and just re-iterates my point precisely, in my humble opinion.