• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need an album full of remix tosh.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
My lad put this on my I pod thingy. Along with the rest of the album. I actually like remix stuff with bit of Dooff Dooff beat in the background it's good for the gym and cycling. Does anyone know of a remix style various artists type album I could buy.

M

monobrow

Ministry of Sound did a dance album for the gym... Well, ok, running, and they've done 3. Don't own them myself but have done my own mixes for the gym using similar style of tunes.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
My lad put this on my I pod thingy. Along with the rest of the album. I actually like remix stuff with bit of Dooff Dooff beat in the background it's good for the gym and cycling. Does anyone know of a remix style various artists type album I could buy.

Sorry, I gave up at 40 seconds, waiting for the tune to start.

But if you want, I'll have a word with my Grandson who seems to understand this techno-cr@p.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee

You do realise that listening to that crap won't actually make you any younger......It'll just make your son laugh at you for trying to be cool and "with it".

Try growing old gracefully mate.....your well past the best years :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Crack on..................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Oberon305

Chairborne
If you have the software - there are loads of 10-40 min long remixes of tunes on youtube. I've got a few on mine for the gym. Some of it is a bit heavy, but it's a constabt beat for 40 mins, so good for keeping pace.

If you want a mash-up that'll make you smile have a look at Robin Skouteris - he has 5 albums of mash-ups, with loads of videos on YT if you look him up - and all his albums are available for download FOR FREE

Favourite 2...

Best of all if it's for the gym - no-one will know what you're listening to! (Which may be a good thing.....)