• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naughty Boys

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Seems from rumours around here that some of the young AMM's now back on their further training course think they can behave like the old and bold fitters of yesteryear. As a result they are generating 252's like confetti. If the stories are true that is. Comments????

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Seems from rumours around here that some of the young AMM's now back on their further training course think they can behave like the old and bold fitters of yesteryear. As a result they are generating 252's like confetti. If the stories are true that is. Comments????

They are back and want to play "big Boy's". This will be fun.

Hope This Helps.

SCJ

The Panther

Corporal
Ahhhh bless them they want to be real FLMs ! Some thing tells me, thay may have quite a way to go to match those head cases.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Ahhhh bless them they want to be real FLMs ! Some thing tells me, thay may have quite a way to go to match those head cases.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Further than most of them can even imagine. it will be a learning curve for them and us as new lines are drawn. Mind you the new lines will be nowhere near the old ones sadly those days have now probably gone.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
At least they're trying, unlike the last batch of no character mummy boys n girls before them!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

squipper

Corporal
If they have an attitude that stinks and think they are something special, is that not a direct reflection of the JNCO & SNCO supervisors on their sqns????

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
If they have an attitude that stinks and think they are something special, is that not a direct reflection of the JNCO & SNCO supervisors on their sqns????

Yes, that is what it must be, it could not possibly be a group of young lads who have been out in the wide Air Force for a few years returning to a promotion course which will make them Technicians and feeling their oats a bit and pushing the line, it must be their old supervisors fault for not bullying them into submission.

I take complete responsibility.

G

gemarriott

Sounds a bit like a few lineys are yearning for the old times, let hem have a bit of slack and just tidy up around the edges when it goes too far I say.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Next thing you know they will be wanting to go drinking in the K & Q in Wendover......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Happy days

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Sounds a bit like a few lineys are yearning for the old times, let hem have a bit of slack and just tidy up around the edges when it goes too far I say.
I'm led to believe (from an extremely reliable source) that some of them have pushed the boundaries a bit too far, and also its 'cos some of them are a bunch of cnuts. I don't think for one minute its got anything to do with their previous units or managers.

G

gemarriott

I'm led to believe (from an extremely reliable source) that some of them have pushed the boundaries a bit too far, and also its 'cos some of them are a bunch of cnuts. I don't think for one minute its got anything to do with their previous units or managers.
well come on then dish the dirt:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
I'll PM you later - but lets just say there's a few at Tossford who can't wait for Kevin/Dale/Penguins Suck to arrive for his AMM course and snap sums spines

Right yous huge Garden listen in I pass out as top recruits soons from halton and then i cum to costford when i become a AMM, i am going to sort all yous mongs at costfords out at the bop

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Right yous huge Garden listen in I pass out as top recruits soons from halton and then i cum to costford when i become a AMM, i am going to sort all yous mongs at costfords out at the bop

I'll look out for you then penis stump. It's a good job the standards are being lowered in anticipation of your arrival. Don't worry you won't actually have to pass anything to get through the course as some cock thinks they know better. Now I will just have to work out who the other 4 mongs on your course that failed the aptitude test are. You will obviously be the skinny gwar with no friends and a craving for the cock.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Oh the joy of cosford sounds like such a happy place:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Rikster

Sergeant
P1ss yourself for a pound......p1ss/vom drinking competitions, drink the slops bucket, gin and warm water (try it after a skinful of wobbly)........oh man I am just yearning to dance on the tables and splash through an inch of beer in Gut bowl:pDT_Xtremez_30: Happy fnuckin days

P

Pan Warrior

Great days

Great days

Next thing you know they will be wanting to go drinking in the K & Q in Wendover......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Happy days
The SAC's pub happy daze...!!:pDT_Xtremez_30: