• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name your bike?

ovloV

LAC
So then does anyone give their bike a 'pet' name or is it just me who is barking?

Naming my bikes is something I have done because my kids have asked "Whats your bike called daddy?"
It started as a p!ss take when they asked "Whats that car called?" to which I replied "Brian." Months later my eldest said "Look theres a Brian car!"

So started the whole bike naming thing.

My first bike was a cb500 named 'Bessie' and after I smashed her up. She was replaced by an FZR600 called 'fizzy'.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
My old CBR 600 I called Yume, Japanese for dreams :pDT_Xtremez_14:

(My Passat I call Gretel) :pDT_Xtremez_42:

I

ICATQ

My bike has been named by the gf kids - they call it 'The Beast'.....

Its a Triumph Tiger

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
I see absolutely nothing wrong with naming your bike. I or the wife have always named my cars. The only one I didn't, broke down 3 times so there must be something in it.