• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My new ride!

B

bigfella

If it gets you out and makers you happy, crack on.

Far too much cleaning involved for me, so it don't float me boat.

Cheers. Limited cleaning though on this one, black engine & casings. The only crome is the pipes which are twin walled apparently so the wont go blue. Shame.... i like blue.

British Made.

British Made.

You can ride my RF900 but the Hog key are stain in my pocket!

Thank you Bf for your kind and generous offer, I do however decline, I already have a dated machine a 1995 Triumph Daytona 900. Had the engine dropped at 3 weeks old, much spending of cash, a lightened and balanced crank, Wiseco high performance pistons, gas flowing and porting later I was happy with it. Cost me a fortune, but I was in Germany using a wheelbarrow to collect my LOA. It now languishes in a coccoon in my garage 16k on the clock and is worth virtually squit, but it is my friend and we have been through lean times together. My ex used to say I lavished more attention on the bike than her, admittedly on reflection the bike did hold more intellectual conversations. As my bones age and brittle I am considering a little more 'sit up and beg' action to relieve fatigue. Maybe the new Triumph Tiger, I shall have to wait until the market is a little more flooded as the cost is prohibitive at the moment being a new model.
Your Hog is a fine machine and a statement, I do believe from rumour and conjecture that not being made for the British Climate you have to keep on top of cleaning and polishing. Enjoy it and when the novelty wears off - You've probably guessed it - Gizza Go!

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Yup, a tractor. Agricultural basic engineering.
All show and no go, typically american.
But hey, if that's your thang, crack on.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
.......Maybe the new Triumph Tiger, I shall have to wait until the market is a little more flooded as the cost is prohibitive at the moment being a new model.

I was ordering the add-ons for my (long awaited) Street Triple this week and the sales guy said they (triumph) are going to put the 675 engine into the body of Tiger and call it the Tiger Cub, should be a bit more affordable, I know it's a bit smaller but it is a beaut rather than a brute of an engine.