• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Fender Stratmex is on fleabay at the moment...........

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
looks verrry pretty and loved....why?

G

grumpyoldb

looks verrry pretty and loved....why?

I did a two year Luthiers course at Mancat, during which I built a mandolin and two acoustic guitars. I now have limited time for playing and although I love the strat, my acoustics come first. It just doesn't get played much anymore which is a shame. It just sits in a rockbag hanging on the side of my wardrobe. Someone should be playing it. Hopefully someone more capable than me.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
"my acoustics come first"

Snap. I envy you building yours - must've been tremendous to play them all for the first time(s).

I just prefer to make the acoustic sounds with my store-bought two.

And for that reason - I'm out!

Good luck with your auction.

G

grumpyoldb

"my acoustics come first"

- must've been tremendous to play them all for the first time(s).

Actually, they sound cr@p at first. The timbers are tight and it really needs a couple of years playing for the fibres in the timber to start to loosen and free up and then the voice tends to come out.