• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murray win at Wimbledon

G

gemarriott

Murray has won GOLD for team GB. Is he now British or still Scottish????? Discuss

Funny how he suddenly becomes British when he wins.

I personally dislike him especially after his rantings about hating England. As far as I'm concerned the tw@t's medals don't count in our total

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've largely never seen him referred to as Scottish in the media. All through Wimbledon and the Olympics he's been British tennis player Andy Murray.

Some people need to get a life.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Personally, I don't get this English/Scottish/GB thing. He's a member of Team GB end of.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
I've largely never seen him referred to as Scottish in the media. All through Wimbledon and the Olympics he's been British tennis player Andy Murray.

Totally occur Downsizer, Murray has been Team GB all through this tourament and SUNG THE NATIONAL ANTHEM ON THE PODUIM... The Welsh footballers didn't do that. Murray doesn't care about England Poofball, quite a few Englishmen think the same..

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer

Quite so. All this, 'theyre Scottish when they lose, British when they win' guff is just that, a perpetuating myth with no basis in reality.