• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Movie for the RAF

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
If any of you have seen the grouchymedia vids you will know what I mean.

If any of you have any videos of our lads in action then please let me know. I will bang em together with a soundtrack and post it here.

Cheers

B

Bouff

Telic II Vid

Telic II Vid

I have had in my grubby little mits for a couple of years now a great vid shot by some of our illustrious Wokka mates scaring camels, Omani locals, themselves, etc. I can get it to you, just let me know the medium you require, (it's rather a large file!!)

R

redordead

telic 2 vid

telic 2 vid

i've aquired a cd full of both us and uk military blowing shit up and shooting arabs (have you seen the apache v's tractor arab vid?) theres all sorts on there inc the camel toe song etc i'd have to burn a copy and post it to you if you want (either royal mail or the free post method ;) drop me a line if you think you want it

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I will try and sort out a FTP account for public upload. Then when you get time you can upload your stuff there.

Please note that only British Forces stuff will be included so please kep it to that, as Grouchymedia do all the yeehaa stuff :)

R

reddeathdrinker

I can see it now.....

Techies lounging about their crewroom for lack of spares, or out scaring camels in Oman (done that!), and generally getting leathered in sunny parts of the world......

What a video that will be!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hehehe, Has anyone got any decent movies then? If so can you list what you have. Cheers.