• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MOT time again.

G

grumpyoldb

Yep, it's that time of year again. The butterflies set in, will she won't she pass?
She's booked in for 9-30 tomorrow morning and there isn't much more I can do in way of preparation.
The car is a Vauxhall Frontera 2.0ltr sport. 15 years old and I have owned her for 7. In those seven years I have bought one set of tyres, Hankooks (£240 for four ) still with plenty of life in them. One exhaust system, Had all metal brake pipes replaced, and just had the cambelt replaced (full kit). Disc pads replaced once. 81,000 miles, two almost carefull owners.

I'm not going to lose sleep over it, time will tell. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Fronty.jpg

Attachments

2.9 KB · Views: 0
I have an MOT tomorrow too, for my little run around. Expensive month this month, so here's hoping she'll pass too.

firestorm

Warrant Officer
People who worry so much about MOTs usually have nothing to worry about. It's the other numpties who should worry.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's the numpties who don't bother with things like MOTs, insurance, driving licence etc that I worry about.

The majority of the valleys of South Wales then....

No more MOT worries for me for the next 3 years...pick up new car at 1700 tonight!