• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

most hated family in america

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
anyone see that louis threoux prog tonite. i dont no how he didnt kill'em all wot a bunch of cnuts. napalming them would be to good for'em. evryone is entitled to their opinions but doing wot they do at frunerals/and in general is just disgraceful. Thank god for IED'S, completely dilousional

wot were your views?

P

pie sandwich

Apart from all the cr*p they spouted their 21yr old daughter would have had it, i bet she is mucky as hell with all that pent up angst.

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
I watched that too and just couldn't believe the arrogant, misguided b@llocks they were spouting.
However, having seen his "interview" with their pastor, Gramps, you can see where the twisted bile comes from.
Louis has a follow up herehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm on what he really thought of the whole thing.

Do you think you've come to an answer?

Yes, I think we do. I think that the pastor is not a very nice person. I think he's an angry person who's twisted the Bible and picked and chosen verses that support his anger, that sort of justify his anger, and he's instilled that in his children and they've passed it on to their children. Although the second and third generation are by and large quite nice people from what I saw, they still live under the influence of their Gramps.

I think it says it all really, when this hateful old sh1t is gone, hopefully to one of God's "punishments" in the form of some painful cancer, that eventually this church may revert to becoming a normal, if slightly weird, Baptist church.

M

mcdoodle

what kind of sick twisted people picket funerals????
evils feckers!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
By the look on that kids face I don't think it was apple juice that was thrown at him....tee hee!!

Mrs F and I watched it with mouths gaping in disgust at these people...I personally think the IRS et al could give these people all the attention they crave and perhaps reduce the funds they have to go all over the states to piquet dead troops funerals...Just think what the relatives thought as they walked into the church for the funeral to see a group, incl. children, holding up signs saying that troops were fags and they were laughing at their demise??

Surely Cillit Bang has a use on these morons?

Shinyscot

Corporal
I watched the programme open mouthed last night. To have an opinion is one thing, but to be so insensitive as to picket a servicemans funeral was simply despicable. Hanging really would be too good for them.

Sad git

Corporal
Apart from all the cr*p they spouted their 21yr old daughter would have had it, i bet she is mucky as hell with all that pent up angst.

I like the way you think Pie Sandwich.

I only saw a small part of it (inc. the daughter bit). I wouldn't have been able to watch it all without shouting at the TV.

F

fergo

scary people indeed!
religion is a dodgey subject. but what they were claiming was just crazy. i couldnt belive how indocrinated the children were.

L

League Any Time

Totally amazed that no one has taken a shot at any of them :eek:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I watched this programme and at first I thought the family were just gonna be hated for disagreeing with American politics but oh my god I have never seen such a bunch of hate filled idiotic pathetic cretins in all my life! I mean to hear some of the stuff they were saying I have no idea how that Louis bloke restrained himself!!! Sick fcukers especially picketing at soldiers funerals! If they hate America and all it stands for why dont they move to a country that discourages freedom of speech and choice erm say Iraq for instance!!!

C

Chrispy

didnt't see the programme but saw an article about it in the Telegraph and had to read it three or four times jst to be sure i wasn't reading it wrong, bit worrying what some people will believe isn't it?
seeing as it is in America hopefully one day they'll mess with the wrong person and get shot, we can only hope..:pDT_Xtremez_32:

3Chordwonder

It's stuff like this which made me a confirmed Atheist.
Probably one of few people who have made the conversion the other way - from believer to non-believer in several easy steps.

C

Chuffybum

I missed the programme unfortunately. Does anyone know if it is going to be repeated?

B

Bluntend

Bitch Fight...

Bitch Fight...

Not sure if anybody saw the interview (below) on Fox News. Basically and for the benefit of anybody who can’t access the link, Fox News interviewed the father of a dead US serviceman. Mr Snyder’s son was killed in Iraq but when his body was being laid to rest back home in the US these freaks turned up and began their protest – hurling insults at the attending family and friends. Despite the best efforts from the Patriot Guards Riders – “a national organization of motorcycle enthusiasts who attend funerals and honour returning veterans” – the protestors still managed to upset the Snyder family. As a result the Snyder family are suing the ‘church’ that organised the protest at this and other funerals.

The interview starts with the anchor woman interviewing Mr Snyder and then moving onto a spokeswoman from the religious group that targets military funerals. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA

C

chrisBombHead

What a bunch of weirdos!! How can she say that they arn't a cult when they are obviously grooming those kids.
That boy - Noah - sounded like a stuck record. If they are allowed to carry on in this way then he's going to end up like those 2 teenage girls he interviewed.

Other than that i'm totally speechless!!!!!!

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I missed the show, but read the Wiki entry linked from the Louis Theroux page.

I can't deny that the guy is an absolute loony but found it strange that a man could spend the sixties fighting for racial equality but then go on to have so much hate for gay people.

I know Wiki isn't always the most reliable source but it is an interesting read, especially the bit where he spent a week cross examining a court witness in an attempt to prove beyond doubt that she was a slut:pDT_Xtremez_35: