• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

More cushion for the pushin'

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
‘Proudly flaunt it’? There are feckin’ black holes with less gravity than her. She can very likely be seen from space, probably by aliens in another galaxy.

We really should stamp on this ‘body positivity’ ****e.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
It'll be dead soon enough as it's body gives up so that's as about as much I care.:pDT_Xtremez_27:

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Talk about slap her on the ar$e and ride the wave. You'd need a life jacket and be 'kin sea sick if you tried that with this one.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There would have to be some ground rules:

1. At no point am I to lay eyes on it...I shall be laid on the bed browsing a Scuzz mag full of much thinner women.
2. She may talk on entry to a he room as long as it’s along the lines of ‘Oh Vim you’re so hugely endowed’ and not some trickery like ‘Hey Vim look at this’ which could cause me to look up and subsequently need some mind bleach.
3. She may nosh me off whilst I read said scuzz mag.
4. She must leave the room (if I haven’t blown the back of her head off with the force of my nutting) before I open my eyes post explosion.
5. We shall never speak of it again...ever.