• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

More cushion for the pushin'

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All of them are smuggling roo's...

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Sorry FOMz, you need glasses (or some serious medication..) - I'm with Spearmint on this one; No Way Jose!!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Fcuk me boys... Whats wrong with you lot? Have you all become queerosexuals?

I've smashed a lot worse than them in The Bop... Those chicks are supermodels in comparison.

So are you all telling me not even for a shiney liney pound?

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Fcuk me boys... Whats wrong with you lot? Have you all become queerosexuals?

I've smashed a lot worse than them in The Bop... Those chicks are supermodels in comparison.

So are you all telling me not even for a shiney liney pound?

No thanks, FOMz, I don't think I'll do that, not while there are dogs on the street. The SMO at Bridgnorth warned us off the slirty dappers from Wolverhampton (aka 'the Wanderers') who hung around hopefully and seemed to have forgotten their knickers, he even gave us a nasty slide-show. "There are two sorts of people who come to me with this: those who faff around and won't come to the point; and those who slap it out on me desk and say, 'What can you do for this, I want to use it tonight?'" Why would you want to? It's the tortoise who takes his time and gets it right or the hare with premature ejaculation who does a Clinton on her dress...

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Not one of them would have put you in the placings for the 'Captain Ahab Golden Harpoon Award' at the Cottesmore bop.