• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Money Making Adventure

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
As Im off to Telic for a few months as from next week I wanted sometjhing to keep me busy while away and something to concentrate on. I was introduced to an investment idea by a mate at HES at cottesmore, the Wing Co Comfy CS in fact. All his lads are at it and some have made in excess of 20000 dollars in 6 months.

So, I started 2 days ago and have made 20 dollars starting with a 6 dollar investment.

When I get back I will let you all have a look at the results.

If you want to know more go to http://easymoneyuk.blogspot.com/

thats the blog Ive set up so people can see how its going.

6 dollars in, lets see what I can make in 3 1/2 months :)

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Hmmmm. As my grannie used to say, "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is". But keep us posted you never know I might be proven wrong.

Good luck out in the sandy place, take care.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Will do mate. Like I said, If I can make a few pints of beer out of one, its a good idea :D

P

puter killer

Sounds great

Sounds great

This sounds like a winner, my old man used to say "if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!"

If anyone is thinking of having a go please have a look at this site also

http://goldentalk.com/t12695.html

Some people seem to be satisfied but what appears to happen is the money builds up and then the company disappears. Some will get away with making a profit but others will lose out big. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

I do hope those of you who do have a go make a profit....Good luck

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Blog update today, making dosh ok, just got to make first 100 bucks from 2 x $6 invests. should be Thursday

Click Here for Blog :pDT_Xtremez_30: