• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MODNET go belly up?

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Been hearing over the past couple of days or so that MODNET rollout has been suspended due to contractual issues or similar. Anyone else heard the same? We've not yet gone over here at Cosford.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Been hearing over the past couple of days or so that MODNET rollout has been suspended due to contractual issues or similar. Anyone else heard the same? We've not yet gone over here at Cosford.

There was an article in The Times a week ago. The usual problem, contractor not providing the service stated, system not working etc etc. What a surprise!

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
It was suspended a month ago by the 3* in charge of ISS. Any sites that have migrated will continue to sweep up nd complete their migration, any sites that haven't migrated have had their plans frozen.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It was suspended a month ago by the 3* in charge of ISS. Any sites that have migrated will continue to sweep up nd complete their migration, any sites that haven't migrated have had their plans frozen.

Brilliant! Just about to be posted to a DII unit from a Modnet one. That'll be nice.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Brilliant! Just about to be posted to a DII unit from a Modnet one. That'll be nice.

It's not that much of a drama, get them to create you a TMO account - allocated to your new role. You can then have access to all you need on MOSS and reach forward to your existing MODNET email account. Same thing happened to me earlier this year.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's not that much of a drama, get them to create you a TMO account - allocated to your new role. You can then have access to all you need on MOSS and reach forward to your existing MODNET email account. Same thing happened to me earlier this year.

Cheers Dogger!

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Has anybody tried asking "Sally the virtual agent" what she's wearing yet? I was quite disappointed by the answer.

Please be careful what you ask her, all the questions are logged by what you say and who says it. There have been a few people MAA'd and charged for what has been asked to her.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Please be careful what you ask her, all the questions are logged by what you say and who says it. There have been a few people MAA'd and charged for what has been asked to her.

Jeez, they just always find a way to suck the morale out of everything....

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
I've heard of marriage proposals going in... She still can't sort out the crap that is Greenlnk & Maintenix piggy backing on it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
A Sally, Alexa, Siri threesome will get all the cyber geeks frothing!