• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moderators who are lying, cheating feckers!

Moderators who are lying, cheating feckers!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
No dammit that is wrong..... if you don't know a worm hole from a rabbit hole you shouldn't have the Nerd tag ! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Can the real Geeky fcukers like Me, Captain Slog and Monbrow have Geek tags instead please SSH ?

W

Wing boy

im just as much a Star trek/Battlestar Galactica geek as you are. For some reason when the star trek thread was going they forgot to give me a tag. So thrrrrrrrrrrrrrp to you.....::p:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Usergroups

Usergroups

Guys,

There are certain user groups you can join yourselves, if your feeling left out. Either do it through your CP or follow this link.

M

mumof4

No dammit that is wrong..... if you don't know a worm hole from a rabbit hole you shouldn't have the Nerd tag ! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Can the real Geeky fcukers like Me, Captain Slog and Monbrow have Geek tags instead please SSH ?

oi..i think i have earned my nerd tag!!...

Qapla':pDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
oi..i think i have earned my nerd tag!!...

Qapla':pDT_Xtremez_28:

Jesus ! some people can be really picky ::p:
I didn't know you were a trek fan........ Wing boy is just trying to get on the band wagon :pDT_Xtremez_15:

M

mumof4

Jesus ! some people can be really picky ::p:
I didn't know you were a trek fan........ Wing boy is just trying to get on the band wagon :pDT_Xtremez_15:

yeah..me likes trekky..and stargate..and CSI..and house..and Atlantis.Thats all i watch on tv.Dont watch anything else.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I think this thread has served it's purpose in showing the MOD's to be the well balanced, well heeled group of superheroes you all suspected we were...

Now the nerds are advancing I'm taking this oppotunity to close it before I feel the urge to make 'shhhh' noises whenever a shops automatic doors open for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.