• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mod 2 Passed :)

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Passed Mod 2 this morning, 1 minor.

Within 3 minutes of the test starting, independent ride. He told me to follow the signs and approaching the roundabout it was showing as first exit. I indicate left on approach, as I join the roundabout I notice a small road which is actually the first exit. Minor moment of indecision, left it ever so slightly too late but decided to make the minor road so I was going where the indicator said I was. Jerked the bars over. That was the minor :)

Apart from that I thought it was the worst ride I have done. I would have picked myself up on so many little things. I honestly though I had completely buggered it until he actually sat down and said congratulations.

I bought a bike a few days ago as well :) Old Skool GPZ500s. All serviced yesterday, MOT now booked for tomorrow :)

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Congrats, mate! Now the fun begins - since I passed mine at the back end of April I have been riding my CB600F to work every day - even now I still have a grin on my face!!

HeWitch

Corporal
Nice one! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Glad it went better than you felt it did!

Hope to join the ranks of those who pass within the next few weeks.

Parky

Corporal
Congratulations buddy, you got a good bike to learn on there too plenty of fun and quite forgiving

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Ta all :)

I have done a couple of hundred miles since I passed :) The bike passed MOT no advisories, unfortunately it is off the road at the moment, I have had to have the carbs apart twice already because they have filled up with crap, even with the inline filter I put in after the first strip and clean. While stood for a long time the inside of the tank has gone a tadge rusty so I am cleaning that out today. Hopefully the carb O rings I ordered (one side Pilot Jet did not have one fitted) will be here Friday and I can bolt her all back together again.