• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mess Dress help

Chilliboy

SAC
I have been to cranwell this week, Turner and Virr charge £250 incl cummerbund, dickie bow and shirt - but dont have any in stock for around 12 weeks !

Snaithes have got loads in stock, they charge £285 inclusive of shirt tie and cummerbund and they take around 2 weeks.

If your "not a stock size" they will do a made to measure for £350 not inc extras as previously mentioned. This takes around 6-8 weeks.

Failing that, i have mine for sale (too big for me) 46" jacket 38" trousers + cummerbund
in v good condition only worn 6 times open to sensible offers over £150(cottesmore area)

PM sent

Extra characters

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
No 5 Shoes

No 5 Shoes

Just got my hands on a set of No 5 for a formal unit function at the back end of this month, bar the Shoes. Have had no luck finding anybody that sells No5 Shoes on the Internet. Does anybody know of any outlet within East Angila which sells them??

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Just got my hands on a set of No 5 for a formal unit function at the back end of this month, bar the Shoes. Have had no luck finding anybody that sells No5 Shoes on the Internet. Does anybody know of any outlet within East Angila which sells them??

What size are you ?

Could you squeeze in to these ?

I

ICATQ

Have you already tried clothing stores?