• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Christmas

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
To all of my fellow Goaters, from my family to yours I wish you a very happy Christmas and hope you all get what you wish for.

To those of you currently serving away from home at the minute stay safe and come home soon.

Fairynuff31

Corporal
To all Goaters at home and OOA

On behalf of all at Fairynuff Towers, I would like to wish all a very merry christmas and an extremely boozy new year.

Best regards for 2013

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
To all at home or away have a safe and happy Christmas

Crack one open :)

Sent from my iPad 2 ....yes I doooo

G

grumpyoldb

Have a great time everyone, and stay safe.

"Where's the compooter snow?? "

MOD cutbacks, John! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Merry Christmas everyone, especially to those on Herrick or watching penguins right now!

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Merry Christmas fellows, and to those who share few of God's more worldly gifts except good health, let's celebrate that.

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Merry Christmas all, chilling out in the back garden on Xmas eve with Chestnuts, brattys and friks on an open fire with plenty of gluhvein.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Merry Christmas all, chilling out in the back garden on Xmas eve with Chestnuts, brattys and friks on an open fire with plenty of gluhvein.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Up here that would be a chestnut bratty and frik stew with watered down Gluhwein.

G

gemarriott

As much as it goes against my usually melancholy disposition, Merry Beermas everyone

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Merry Christmas indeed. Sadly I gave up drinking a month ago... Schoolboy error!

But to those who can have a tipple enjoy it.