• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Men f*cking off with out a word

J

JoJo82

What p*sses me off is one day your all happy, nothing is wrong and the next day he leaves and never to be heard of again. Ok well he is alive he just up’d and left!

Picture this, 11 months together and he is fine, actually he is more than fine! Spent a night together, not an unusual thing lol he is spilling everything out, laying it on the table so to speak and claiming he is extremely happy and couldn’t ask for more. The next morning, you wake up to find he is gone, so you take it he is at work and nothing. He just disappeared off the radar.

My question is why do this?

M

monobrow

because he's been kidnapped.

or the old "**** i didn't say that did i??? best lay low for a while!"

Who knows!

R

ResidentTiger

Men will say anything to get their wicked way and then when it all goes pete tong haven't got the guts to say so therefore a moonlight flit is the cowards way out

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Jo Jo, sorry babe, but deep down inside all men are 7wa7s! Even the most pious vicar has a caveman in his DNA that just wants to spread his seed, without fear of commitment! It's not you it's us, that's just the way it is, some things will never change. You're a really nice person, but we're not ready to settle down (does this sound familiar to both male and female Goaters?)

S

suewilldo

men?

men?

Just think..no more stinky socks,dirty boxers or sticky sheets.Men are great to pay the bills and to cook the barbies.But hell girlie..keep your chin up cos life is for living.Just remember all the cold beers in the fridge are yours now...drink onnnn!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

T

tonibaloni

come on girls, for every hard luck story wrt guy dumps girl, there is a guy who has been dumped on by a girl.
Me personally, my ex wife wanted to have a seperation when i was on PWR daahn saaaaaaaaf.
i also knew a guy whose wife actually had another geezer living in the house when my mate was detatched week-to-week. the geezer moved out at the w.e. when my mate came home, and moved back in on the Monday.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

J

JoJo82

He knew about the mighty 10" toy and locked the fecker away lol nah kidding!

As for the beers, it was more vodka and whisky, fridge was full to the brim of it from him. Gotta gove him a pat on the back for that one too lol However, I did hear a dit that he was lacking a few 'screws' up top, if you get my drift.

Any how, not bothered was a long time ago now, just wanted to air it :pDT_Xtremez_32:

T

The Masked Geek

Major Geek said:
Shouldn't that be encrypts?

Unless she gets her kicks out of sticking metal objects in dead people...:pDT_Xtremez_34:

P

PHIXER GIRL

What I hate about men is when you're out on a girly night and you get pestered by the fat, sweaty, smelly, drunk blokes that think they are in with a chance just because they have downed 4 pints of wifebeater. In fact any drunk bloke is a real turn off.

Then they call you a feckin lezza, just because they aint gonna get any.

Rant over.

PG. XX.

K

katinthehat

Its just par for the course really - its goes hand in hand with the 3 most told lies in the world.....

1 - I'll call you
2 - the cheques in the post
3 - No, I wont cum in your mouth!!!

Anymore should be added to a list and broadcast by the BBC!

T

Tigger

What I hate about men is when you're out on a girly night and you get pestered by the fat, sweaty, smelly, drunk blokes that think they are in with a chance just because they have downed 4 pints of wifebeater. In fact any drunk bloke is a real turn off.

Then they call you a feckin lezza, just because they aint gonna get any.

Rant over.

Makes great entertainment for us when ur stood outside the nightclubs at kicking out time.

J

JoJo82

foxyladyone said:
How come all men know about BOB? Yet complain about feeling inadequate....

Give up.......

Fark knows, least Bob doesn't talk back at the wrong time with the wrong answers! Bob knows what he is doing, never complains he has to do it and by god, is farking brilliant at doing what he does!

Plus he doesn't roll over at 4am saying;

'C'on on luv, just a quickie will ya, it's not a big thing honest, I'm all hard'

M

Machman

Isn't it strange how the ladies can suddenly tolerate these 'fat, sweaty, smelly, drunk blokes' when they're rich / famous. Case in point...Mick Hucknall of Simply Red fame (Simply Sh*te if you ask me) How many gorgeous birds has he had over the years? Bet he didn't get a look in when he was a mere unknown pimply youth trying to get rid of his dirty water!!

J

JoJo82

Machman said:
Isn't it strange how the ladies can suddenly tolerate these 'fat, sweaty, smelly, drunk blokes' when they're rich / famous. Case in point...Mick Hucknall of Simply Red fame (Simply Sh*te if you ask me) How many gorgeous birds has he had over the years? Bet he didn't get a look in when he was a mere unknown pimply youth trying to get rid of his dirty water!!

Chris Evans and Billy Piper..................lord, hell froze over that day!