• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Medical Pension

sparks will fly

Corporal
After some advice folks, Im being Med Boarded next week and am looking at leaving on a permanent downgrade and 4 weeks from then I start my GRT AL and Terminal leave as my 22 is up. So my question is does any one know what I will be entitled to as a SNCO and if it helps I developed chronic Asthma during my last OOA in basra in 2007

C

CC

After some advice folks, Im being Med Boarded next week and am looking at leaving on a permanent downgrade and 4 weeks from then I start my GRT AL and Terminal leave as my 22 is up. So my question is does any one know what I will be entitled to as a SNCO and if it helps I developed chronic Asthma during my last OOA in basra in 2007

Hello fella, not exactly sure what you're after when you asked what your entitlement will be as a SNCO, but I always advise personnel to speak with the RBL and SPVA veterans when it comes to medical discharges:

http://www.veterans-uk.info/welfare/contact.html

http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/

Good luck :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
It's very dificult to be specific regarding what you might get but it all depends on your level of disability, how much if any is attributed to your service life life versus underlying condition and effects on future employment.

The fact you will be in receipt of an immediate pension will also have an effect.