• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

mass PVR on 1sqn and Coningsby

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Heard a rumour on facesnake that their has been mass PVR's gone in on 1 Sqn and Coningsby? Can anyone confirm or is this another crap rumour?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've heard of a lot of PVRs at Conz... Only anecdotle though, not seen firm evidence.

Cock Pit

LAC
They don't have time to pvr.....

Those not on det,qra or roped into working for bae at the weekend....
Have been sent to lossie to bump up the manning crisis ;)

Last edited:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
They don't have time to pvr.....

Those not on det,qra or roped into working for bae at the weekend....
Have been sent to lossie to bump up the manning crisis ;)

Has anyone mentioned 'life in a blue suit etc?' Only jesting, I'm glad I left when I did.

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I'm sure Done and Dusted will be along soon enough to tell us about the RAF ten years ago and how it makes us nowadays unworthy/unprofessional/unable.

G

gemarriott

I'm sure Done and Dusted will be along soon enough to tell us about the RAF ten years ago and how it makes us nowadays unworthy/unprofessional/unable.

There are times when we need a facebook "like" button:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Oh if you want I can do a bit of old bold and cold war if he doesn't:pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

There are times when we need a facebook "like" button:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Oh if you want I can do a bit of old bold and cold war if he doesn't:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Now don't you go upsetting downsizer. You know how he hates us dinosaurs........... :pDT_Xtremez_31:

UlsterExile

Sergeant
For those of us who don't live their life around Facebook & twitter, would you care to give us some snippets of the rumour mill.This

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
"mass PVR on 1sqn and Coningsby" for a start, for any more just go to Station 'WAGs' pages.

Jeeeeez!

Agreed, bitchy even in most places. It's like Jeremy Kyle but online. I've suggested to the Wife that she uses it with caution.