• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Man U

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Who the heck turned up at Stamford Bridge today?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I tried to get an answer from a friend, all he said was
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dessp2

SAC
Well done Chelsea excellent display. But as a Man Utd fan I have one word for our woes 'Smalling', he is at best rubbish.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Well done Chelsea excellent display. But as a Man Utd fan I have one word for our woes 'Smalling', he is at best rubbish.

Blind isn't to clever defensively either mate. I'm just annoyed that we couldn't tear your lot a new one on Monday like Chelsea did today :pDT_Xtremez_14:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Before you laugh at kids who believe in fairytales, remember, there are adults who actually believe Paul Pogba is worth £89million..:)

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Making me feel as a Stoke fan we should have done better rather than a draw:pDT_Xtremez_15: against the mighty Red Devils

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As a follower of a team of perennial league 2 strugglers the goings on in the rarefied atmosphere of the premiership don't normally occupy my mind. However the constant troubles of Man U can't help but create guffaws of laughter. The brother in law is manc mad and has the expected level of arrogance Man U fans possess. Watching him foam at the mouth in frustration is fantastic. Pogba £89M not looking anything like that 8.9 perhaps but that's stretching it. Disorganised, disjointed and seemingly lacking a coherent strategy on the pitch. If this chaos could continue for a few more months and then we could have 1973/4 season all over again.

http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/116806.html

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
It certainly cast a gloom over the M25 yesterday evening, as the MU fans made their way home

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Just goes to prove how JM needs a ready built team to challenge for honours. He's never had to build/rebuild a team himself. Inter Milan... Juve dumped 2 leagues, Porto... Only Sporting Lisbon to worry about, Real Madrid... Two team league at the time, Chelsea... Full of players in their prime, and full of the same OAPs when he returned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tedlooney

Sergeant
Just goes to prove how JM needs a ready built team to challenge for honours. He's never had to build/rebuild a team himself. Inter Milan... Juve dumped 2 leagues, Porto... Only Sporting Lisbon to worry about, Real Madrid... Two team league at the time, Chelsea... Full of players in their prime, and full of the same OAPs when he returned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree entirely. Many so called top managers are the same, walking into already successful teams with unlimited budgets, do a couple of seasons and move on.