• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for lurve!!!!

O

Oh sir

The poor man!

He needs his helmet wetting as much as the next man bless him. And you'd be surprised how many civvy women will have got in touch with him for being brave enough to post his mug shot on a desperadoes site such as this one.

Still, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes, in his crewroom right about now.

OUCH! The shame.... the shame......

15-2 Conkers

Major Geek said:
I also know who he is. He's a "nice" bloke.

But I am definately not that way inclined.

If you do not tell us then I must presume thats because your botting him and I will have to call my friends on 25 Sqn to hunt you both down and gut you with really sharp and hot spoons.

:pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32:

Major Geek

Sergeant
15-2 Conkers said:
If you do not tell us then I must presume thats because your botting him and I will have to call my friends on 25 Sqn to hunt you both down and gut you with really sharp and hot spoons.

:pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32:

He he, nah cant do it to the geezer. Its not up to me to out him. Ask one of the Int lot to do it. Cant give any more away.

O

Oh sir

It's being hinted at (I think) that he's INT, as someone posted a link to this thread from the INT page.

Poor bugger, I still feel sorry for him!

Time to put in a month's leave I reckon.

Major Geek

Sergeant
Right - he's a zob and works in int! I'm not saying any more. Where he used to work there were apparently a few bum bandits in the same office. So it must be something to do with the Int trade. Unless they are as camp as Richard on BB then I can't spot them.

H

Handreared

He is an int officer. definitely have sent it to a friend for a anme and will report when i get one.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Handreared said:
He is an int officer. definitely have sent it to a friend for a anme and will report when i get one.

As sad as I find this chap he's done nothing essentially wrong so if any of you do find out his name etc. enjoy your moment but keep it out of the public forums please...PM to your hearts content....

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Vim_Fuego said:
As sad as I find this chap he's done nothing essentially wrong so if any of you do find out his name etc. enjoy your moment but keep it out of the public forums please...PM to your hearts content....

Any posts that name him will be deleted.