• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets see who's out there...

smik

LAC
That's me. Beastings were always fun, especially watching people throwing their guts up during the fitness trail thing. Brilliant.

C

Crabbity Ann

Ah, computer friendly i presume??????

Hah! I thought the same thing when I saw an earlier post of his. The pic is very accurate :pDT_Xtremez_31:

I'm pleasantly surprised to see more and more people from TIW are getting on here. That can only mean that now you get a) a computer to yourself for more than 5 mins and b) The Ruperts have stopped breathing down the snecs necks about whether SACs are being effectively utelised or not (or they still are and the snecs have told 'em to do one!)

Are they doing TIW Long Service medals yet? 5 years surely merits one...

I left there around the 5 yr mark and there was still one or two guys who had been there for maybe a year or so longer than me...

The scary thing is that one of them seemed to have made himself at home and didn't look in any hurry to get outta there. :pDT_Xtremez_09: