• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lee Robertson

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Thank you for posting this @olliepop .

On behalf of E-Goat, please accept our condolences and thoughts.

Lee was a long standing contributor and a strong supporter of the forums over the years and his outlook following his diagnosis was not one of defeat, but one of strength and humour in his own darkest hour. A very typical trait of RAF personnel the world over.

Sad news indeed but we can take consolation that he will not suffer any more.

Rest in peace Mild Mannered Janitor, there'll be a beer waiting for you in the big crewroom in the sky and I'll raise a glass for you tonight.

God bless.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Like others, I only knew MMJ through the goat and never in real life. He wore the same blue suit & he was one of us. His contributions to the goat were always worth reading and we will miss them. I am genuinely sorry to hear of his passing and will raise a glass to him tonight. Please pass my condolences to his family.
RIP Mild Mannered Janitor

kawoloki

Sergeant
RIP Lee, so sad to hear

Our paths never crossed despite being similar age and working at XV(R). Always a bit of a shock when someone so young passes away. Health is something most of us take for granted..

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
RIP MMJ. A very sad day MMJ a chap I knew via the goat and also in reality as he passed through what was my bit of the training sausage machine back in the day. Top guy, my lack of English stops me getting across what a truly good egg he was. MMJ was a very apt name, wonderful, polite nice guy who could have tied you into a pretzel if he had wished. So with others I to shall raise a glass for him this evening .

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Bloody shame. Great Goater and by the sounds of it even greater in real life. RIP buddy.