• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Korean Rules Dining?

I

iloveplanes

Hi All,

I have been asked to figure out exactly what 'Korean Rules' are for a mate's wedding? As far as I am aware, it was just something about not using your hands?? Can anyone give me a decent steer?

Cheers!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Hi All,

I have been asked to figure out exactly what 'Korean Rules' are for a mate's wedding? As far as I am aware, it was just something about not using your hands?? Can anyone give me a decent steer?

Cheers!

Ask the caterers, future Mum-in-Law or the Korean Embassy ?
Me? never heard of it.

P

POB

Korean Rules apply when one or more persons declare them and no one disputes them. For the remainder of the meal no hands are allowed to touch the provided cutlery and an effort is to be made to place the napkin around the head to represent a stereotype "Banzai/Japanese (Korean???) something or other" bandana. It is normally called just before the "Sweet" course arrives and generally results in SNCO's looking cool with a small patch of strawberry/chocolate etc sauce on their upper lip and w a nker pilot offices looking like the cnuts they are with any number of half finished deserts slowly dripping down their chin and all over their immaculately tailored No 5s.

Or something like that.

Ultimate;y, go, eat, enjoy. Suck up the pudding. Don't make too much of a mess of your No 5's...