• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JPA Payslip

Major Geek

Sergeant
May payslips online now.

Anybody got any idea what these mean?

Payments
MDR Salary Advance 0.00

Deductions
Debit Balance C/F 0.00
MDR Salary Advance Recovery 0.00

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
It has appeared on lots (If not all) payslips over the last couple of months. What does it mean? Not a ferking clue, but I would guess that MDR may refer to Minimum Drawing Rate. It's a shiney thing to ensure someone receives a minimum amount of cash each month, normally linked to disciplinary proceedings. But I'm probably wrong.

T

The Masked Geek

The best bit about my payslip this month was the following line:-

CSA Deduction. 37.00.

Fecking quality, 6 years of paying twice as much as I should and the idiots are now charging me next to nowt. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Still, I'll be able to afford to take my daughter to Dysney World now. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
It has appeared on lots (If not all) payslips over the last couple of months. What does it mean? Not a ferking clue, but I would guess that MDR may refer to Minimum Drawing Rate. It's a shiney thing to ensure someone receives a minimum amount of cash each month, normally linked to disciplinary proceedings. But I'm probably wrong.

That's not bad for an Ex-drafter!! Fook knows what they're doing on your (and my) pay statements but MDR is the Minimum Drawing Rate as the big fellow says. Another one of JPA's little eccentricities. As long as it's at £0.00 there's no harm in it I suppose.

wally375

Corporal
That's not bad for an Ex-drafter!! Fook knows what they're doing on your (and my) pay statements but MDR is the Minimum Drawing Rate as the big fellow says. Another one of JPA's little eccentricities. As long as it's at £0.00 there's no harm in it I suppose.

As long as it's at £0.00 there's no harm in it I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Don't be fooled it's bound to mess up wages for years to come!

C

Comms_Lad

The best bit about my payslip this month was the following line:-

CSA Deduction. 37.00.

Fecking quality, 6 years of paying twice as much as I should and the idiots are now charging me next to nowt. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Still, I'll be able to afford to take my daughter to Dysney World now. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Lucky bug*er mines £175 quid, but still the extra cash you get not only can you take your daughter on holiday you can now afford a dictionary to help your spelling. Before you go to "Disney World" lol

T

The Masked Geek

Lucky bug*er mines £175 quid, but still the extra cash you get not only can you take your daughter on holiday you can now afford a dictionary to help your spelling. Before you go to "Disney World" lol

Touché. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Although I have been paying 400+ for the last 7 years.

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
Army

Army

I blame the army.....

Me a whole year of incorrect pay.......only 5 years for them to sort it out before I leave.

KingGuin

Sergeant
May payslips online now.

Anybody got any idea what these mean?

Payments
MDR Salary Advance 0.00

Deductions
Debit Balance C/F 0.00
MDR Salary Advance Recovery 0.00

JPA fcuk up. E mail last week to Chf Clks stating some pay slips would have eroneous entries.

K

Kernow

JPA fcuk up. E mail last week to Chf Clks stating some pay slips would have eroneous entries.

That's interesting. Hadn't seen anything come out from our PSF about this. They must have thought it was something that would only affect their pay slips and not the rest of the world.

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
wait a bit longer

wait a bit longer

I am sure they will be swamped with calls in the morning when people log on and find the entries.
I seem to get a wierd entry for £0 just before they sting you for some money the following month.
I noticed something about the Army not getting all their extra payments on the JPA splash screen.

Bored of it now just wish they would sort it out and staff the JPAC with service people. All for centralisation as long as they know what they are doing,