• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

John's Thong........

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I am assuming there is just the one thong, therefore...............(ugh. bad imagery)

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Not sure I recognised any of them, I think I need a closer look!!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

It even lists their (nick) names at the end.

Ive had several looks now lisa and i still cant decide if i know anyone :pDT_Xtremez_14:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
'Tis brilliant is that Mrs M... Good find. I have put the link on my FB now put a little smile on my girlie friends faces on a Sunday morning.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
It even lists their (nick) names at the end.

Ive had several looks now lisa and i still cant decide if i know anyone :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I wouldnt mind 'knowing' the guy gyrating on the fence!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I wouldnt mind 'knowing' the guy gyrating on the fence!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ha ha just had to go for a re-watch their Lisa to confirm that your right........... and yes he'd get it. He looks nice and strong, bet he'd be able to throw me round the room no probs! :D

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Ha ha just had to go for a re-watch their Lisa to confirm that your right........... and yes he'd get it. He looks nice and strong, bet he'd be able to throw me round the room no probs! :D

Now Now R-B, that wouldn't be unusual for you!