• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jim Gould. Formerly of BZN RAF Supplier.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It is with regret that I have to announce the untimely passing of Jim Gould, an ex RAF Supplier. Notably, he was based at BZN for some years.

Details are sketchy at the moment. However, it appears that Jim was involved in a serious accident and was kept alive by life support.

Despite the efforts of the Paramedics and the hospital staff who tended to him, it transpires that his family took the heartbreaking decision to switch off the machines and Jim has sadly succumbed to his injuries.

I am trying to find details of his funeral and will post them as they become available.

If you knew Jim Gould, please post your condolences on this thread and I will pass them on to his wife.

TW

Last edited: