• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Saturday night, and I feel the blues coming on..........................

G

grumpyoldb

Gary plays Jimmy.......................
Full 60min concert of Gary Moores tribute to Jimmy Hendrix, including guest appearance of Mitch Mitchell, Hendrix's drummer. Pour a drink, put yer cans on, and turn it up. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Gary plays Jimmy.......................
Full 60min concert of Gary Moores tribute to Jimmy Hendrix, including guest appearance of Mitch Mitchell, Hendrix's drummer. Pour a drink, put yer cans on, and turn it up. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

You old sentimentalist, you. :)

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Ye gods does this bring back a few memories.
I wish I still had my downloader working.
Thanks mate.

Last edited:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Watching the rolling stones on bbc2 from Glastonbury. Looking at Keith Richards is enough to stop you taking drugs. Time as not been kind to them. Still know how to entertain the crowd.

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
GOB, thanks very much mate, top stuff
Watching the rolling stones on bbc2 from Glastonbury. Looking at Keith Richards is enough to stop you taking drugs. Time as not been kind to them. Still know how to entertain the crowd.
Hehehe, I was thinking exactly the same. Having said that I hit the big 5 0 today (30th) and there are times when I feel the way Richards looked so I cant complain about a bunch of blokes who are my dads age turning out the performance they did this evening :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited: