• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IntO Training

While I realise this forum is visited less often than the Padres office at Honington I thought I'd try my luck in here anyway.

Basically Im looking into information on IntO training post Cranwell. I don't know if it is due to the nature of the job or just my crap googling but Im finding it difficult to come by any detailed gen.

So can any goaters shed light on the process for me? Either here or PM.

Many Thanks

A

amfortas

A good wannabee Int O would hack.

Second option..... bribe......

Third,.... blackmail.

A good wannabee Int O would hack.

Second option..... bribe......

Third,.... blackmail.

I did consider this COA, but after spending all my money on expensive yet useless hacking equipment I could no longer afford a large number of Asian hookers with which to bribe you all. With no Asian hookers, and therefore no incriminating photographs I had nothing to blackmail you with.

You see my dilemma and why I'm reduced to seeking out an IntO with terrible OpSec on E-Goat!:pDT_Xtremez_42: