• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Int trade vid

C

Crabbity Ann

I know a couple of guys at TIW were involved in making a new recruitment video recently. I heard a rumour that its been released on the net but I can't find it. Wouldn't mind having a look, any of you know anything about it? Also, does anyone know if Si's christmas film is online yet?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You must have spent a whole nano second searching for it.....

Its even in YousTubes on here..... If you can't find that - there's not much hope of getting any decent int from you...

and what makes it worse - you even commented on it a fcuking week ago!!!!!

The link to YousTubes.

C

Crabbity Ann

Ha-ha, I'm not senile :pDT_Xtremez_15:, I remember commenting on that one but its at least a year old and is based on operational stuff! The one I'm talking about was made just before christmas and as far as I know covers UK Ops.

C

Crabbity Ann

handbag OoooOOooo!!

I'm not that desperate, just wondedred if anyone had seen it and knew where it was...I can wait. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Forgive me for asking, but is this what used to be called "Photo Interpreter" (obviously with a bit more these days).

C

Crabbity Ann

Yeah, that was a bit before my time but that's what they used to be called.