• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Increase to AFPS 75 Pension For OR8 & OR9

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Info for all who still have reserved rights on AFPS 75 - 2017DIN01-170 has recently been released and there will be an increase to OR8 & OR9 pensions from 1 Apr 2016. It does indicate entitled members will Rx an arrears payment.

Vauxhall - are you aware of this & if so, have you any details of the sort of amount? (I doubt it will be life changing)

MC

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Don't OR8's and 9's get enough as it is? What about the much harder working OR7's?!!!

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
FCUK OR7-9!!! What about an increase for the rest of us?!??!!?? OR7-9 get paid enough as it is! (and don't even get me started on Rupert pensions...)

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
WO is OR9. Don't think we have OR8.

Last edited:

4everAD

Sergeant
So under NEM WOs got a massive pay rise and now their pension goes up more as well, all in it together?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Don't OR8's and 9's get enough as it is? What about the much harder working OR7's?!!!

FCUK OR7-9!!! What about an increase for the rest of us?!??!!?? OR7-9 get paid enough as it is! (and don't even get me started on Rupert pensions...)

So under NEM WOs got a massive pay rise and now their pension goes up more as well, all in it together?

E-Goat - The unofficial forum for the under achievers that wear RAF uniforms....