• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm new to this

S

Statty Queen

Um, hello community. Thought I'd jot something down, seeing as I read a lot of the threads but don't generally get involved.

Where do I start??? As my 'handle' suggests, I am an original Statty who was forced to remuster to Pers Admin, when the good ol' RAF decided to disband the trade. I was introduced to e-goat by a mate I was down the Falklands with. You know who you are, Roy LOL

I'm stationed at RAF Cottesmore, working in Eng Records (doing Stats), and I love it.

I'm a WAAF, and not a gay queen, even tho it's totally legal. I still need to get to Supply to get my WAAF ass. They've been out of stock since I joined up. See, we're not all wobbly's.

Work's quiet today, so somebody, please chat :raf:

T

tonibaloni

welcome crazy welsh chick, I'm new to this too, we need to put the word out and get more posting.
I'm at Lossie, Av, but stuck in QA and Standards, used to be at Wittering, hows Stamford looking these days?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
All I can say is welcome to e-goat and long may you stay and get involved in all things goat like (FNAR). I'm glad the site is getting round by word of mouth so well, thanks Roy, whoever you are :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Apparently, Supply is 'Nil Stock' on WAAF asses so your okay there....

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Welcome to the goat...what more can I say? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Well apart from SPREAD THE WORD around Cott.

S

Statty Queen

tonibaloni said:
welcome crazy welsh chick, I'm new to this too, we need to put the word out and get more posting.
I'm at Lossie, Av, but stuck in QA and Standards, used to be at Wittering, hows Stamford looking these days?

QA eh? You have my deepest sympathy. My office is next to the QA and Standards cell, and the guys in there are always complaining about the FS, the job, no time off and the like.

OK, so I'm not as new to this as you are.

What's the weather like up at Lossie?

T

tonibaloni

weather is sunny at the mo, but not as nice as down south, going to knock off in 5, might take my wee dog to the beach. I can actually see the lighthouse from my office.

S

shoutingwind

Ullo!!!!!!!!

Please note there are lots of !!!! because my message was too short :)

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Welcome Statty Bird, we like newbies as they inject a fresh outlook on Goating. Beware of the Nerdy though!

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to the Goat family Statty, hope you enjoy the site, I agree totally with Stax just watch out for the Trolls!!! and the weather in Hampshire cloudy 18 degrees c

A

Almost_done

mightyhunter said:
2)are you fit (not in an AFT stylee)?:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ah Wobbly may have to set up a new forum............

.................the Barn Dating Room for lonely Goats and Goatesses...........

And a warm welcome

M

MyShineyAr$e

Welcome to the goat. Just to Echo Stax's comments, do try not to catch Penguins Sucks or I Look Like Bruce Willis' eye or they will bore you to death with Forward Assists and Quality Assurance bullsh1t.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Hello and welcome to e-goat, (from the desert again!!! 45 degrees today) and if you have any problems, please feel free to write to me. I give out quality advice to members of the RAF in need. All advise is free and generally based on my own experiences. My problem page is in the pigs bar, at the top.

Anyone who has been helped by my expert advice is encouraged to buy an ask sausage2 t shirt from the e-goat shop

wobbly said:
Apparently, Supply is 'Nil Stock' on WAAF asses so your okay there....

Fu*k up wobbly, that’s something they never run out off. We may be short on body armour and other non essential items, but they’ve always got stockpiles of waaf’s Arsses

N

Notsoblunt

Welcome to the Goat

Welcome to the Goat

Hey Statty, welcome. Nice to see a fellow TG17 member here - even if you were a former number-cruncher!

Further to the advice already given by Stax, Sausage2, Shineyar$e and others - watch out for a certain pebble monkey (no names required) who is only out to spoil everyone's fun. ******

You should also be aware that if you are ever in the Wyton area, giving Bruce Willis a swift kick in the nadgers is always a crowd pleaser!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

P

prop135

welcome

welcome

Welcome Statty

I can't remember if I am new here, blinked at least twice since signing on for this. Just don't take things on here too seriously and have a blast:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
sausage2 said:
Hello and welcome to e-goat, (from the desert again!!! 45 degrees today) and if you have any problems, please feel free to write to me. I give out quality advice to members of the RAF in need. All advise is free and generally based on my own experiences. My problem page is in the pigs bar, at the top.

Anyone who has been helped by my expert advice is encouraged to buy an ask sausage2 t shirt from the e-goat shop

Fu*k up wobbly, that’s something they never run out off. We may be short on body armour and other non essential items, but they’ve always got stockpiles of waaf’s Arsses

However Statty, beware of uncle sossies advice, especially if it mentions "Brokeback mountain", The Village people or anything else of an "alternative lifestyleee!". Also, don't accept sweeties off him.

S

Statty Queen

Diolch yn Fawr

Diolch yn Fawr

Thanks everyone for your kind words and advice. Aw, I feel really special now

M

MyShineyAr$e

Notsoblunt said:
Nice to see a fellow TG17 member here

TG17 are on the rise, we'll take the site by storm. Unless E-goat LEAN's us like everyone else seems to be trying to do.

L

littlegoldfishie

Statty Queen said:
Um, hello community. Thought I'd jot something down, seeing as I read a lot of the threads but don't generally get involved.

Where do I start??? As my 'handle' suggests, I am an original Statty who was forced to remuster to Pers Admin, when the good ol' RAF decided to disband the trade. I was introduced to e-goat by a mate I was down the Falklands with. You know who you are, Roy LOL

I'm stationed at RAF Cottesmore, working in Eng Records (doing Stats), and I love it.

I'm a WAAF, and not a gay queen, even tho it's totally legal. I still need to get to Supply to get my WAAF ass. They've been out of stock since I joined up. See, we're not all wobbly's.

Work's quiet today, so somebody, please chat :raf:

Oooh I'm at Cottesmore too........ but my Wraf arse was issued 7 years back ,

boo!

T

The Masked Geek

littlegoldfishie said:
Oooh I'm at Cottesmore too........ but my Wraf arse was issued 7 years back ,

boo!

You wanna get yourself in for the delux upgrade m8, the one a few wrafi officers seem to get.......(.)(.).......balances things out nicely. :pDT_Xtremez_28: