• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I feel the blues coming on....

G

grumpyoldb

Just been looking through you tube and came across this fellah.....!

Last edited:

Big Jock

SAC
Subscriber
Sorry guys cant figure out why there are two images, any help appreciated, (just a dumb truckie you know).

John

Life-Is-Good

SAC
Subscriber
That's a really mellow tune.

Have recently been doing daily-practice on the guitar after many years away.

Think I need to practice a lot more!

M

monobrow

Last edited:
G

grumpyoldb

I'll raise you a Gary Moore, and Empty Rooms....................

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Blues by another name
[video=youtube;wxh-FfElY0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxh-FfElY0M&feature=related[/video]

Talk about growing older and appreciating different music. Cash in his last albums is just class.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Sergeant
Mainly due to owning a bar and getting fecked off with people asking for 'Hotel California' and 'Wonderwall' and getting a little bored with listening to indie and rock, I'm a fairly recent convert to ther blues, country and americana. It took me a while to get into it but now listen to nothing else. There's some great stuff around at the moment but this song is the one that got me hooked.