• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hu Jardon

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Just seen on FB that Mick has passed away. Kick in the bollox as he was enjoying retirement. RIP mate.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Terrible, terrible news; Mick and I worked together in a number of roles on a number of Stations.
RIP mate, wonderful, fun memories. Sharp tongue, huge heart.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Blimey...second in a week that I have heard of.

RIP Hu.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Great bloke as a CT I had the pleasure of working with him as my Sqn WO I always felt I worked with him and never for him, a top top bloke, very sad news indeed RIP Mick. Dumbstruck.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
A great contributor to the Goat and a good bloke sad news and my condolences to all his friends and family.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Didnt know Mick, but felt that Hu Jardon was a great contributor to the goat. R.I.P.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
R.I.P Sir. Didn't know you personally but I always remember some great posts from you in the early years of the Goat.