• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How inconsiderate......

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Of my 5 year old boy to still be sound asleep at quarter to eight on christmas morning while his 30 year old Mummy is laid here wide awake too excited to sleep. I've been to the toilet and flushed the loo, didnt stirr........ So I slammed my door and he still hasnt moved! Might have to go and wake the little man up in a min!!!

Merry Christmas to you all I hope Santa has bought you all that you wanted. Thinking of you guys away from your families today and wishing you all a safe return in the new year. :)

W

wgaf

on't give him so much brandy before he goes to bed next time! :pDT_Xtremez_14: Have a great day.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Well thats it for another year.....presents opened...I seem to have lots of chocolate and LOTS of alcohol......gonna be a good day :)

Hope everyone gets what they want and everyone thats away stays safe.

Rip on...............................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Of my 5 year old boy to still be sound asleep at quarter to eight on christmas morning while his 30 year old Mummy is laid here wide awake too excited to sleep. I've been to the toilet and flushed the loo, didnt stirr........ So I slammed my door and he still hasnt moved! Might have to go and wake the little man up in a min!!!

Enjoy it while it lasts RAF Bird - your little one being little that is. Its gone before you know it :pDT_Xtremez_40:

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
I believed the story right up to the point when you said "30 year old mummy" - 35 if you're a day!!!

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
My 27 year-old Daughter sent a Text at 07:00 Asking how we were getting on - "we" replied with "Too Early - go back to bad"

Does it ever stop?

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Yep! - thats why she moved out...