• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Household Removals

Major Geek

Sergeant
It will be time for us to move soon and as it is our last last one we will be paying for it ourselves (well my new employers will) so we have a choice of who to use.

Who do you recommend? What good/bad experiences have you had?

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
It will be time for us to move soon and as it is our last last one we will be paying for it ourselves (well my new employers will) so we have a choice of who to use.

Who do you recommend? What good/bad experiences have you had?

Get a quote from three firms and read the small print.
Good Luck !
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

gemarriott

I t is a long time since we moved but my son used Pickfords last year and 4 years ago and swears by them. Punctual, their packing service was excellent and no breakages.

Major Geek

Sergeant
I t is a long time since we moved but my son used Pickfords last year and 4 years ago and swears by them. Punctual, their packing service was excellent and no breakages.

Thanks, the sort of stuff I am after. We have had a few firms over the last 23 years and 10 houses, Fox were the latest and we were not very impressed. Did a few moves ourselves before that but they were local so relatively easy. This move is over 100 miles so we need to get the professionals in.

G

gemarriott

Thanks, the sort of stuff I am after. We have had a few firms over the last 23 years and 10 houses, Fox were the latest and we were not very impressed. Did a few moves ourselves before that but they were local so relatively easy. This move is over 100 miles so we need to get the professionals in.

try this link mate might help decide

http://www.pickfords.co.uk/index.htm

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Just Ask

Just Ask

Just ask who has the contract for the military in the area then choose one of the other ones, because they couldn't be as bad.

Major Geek

Sergeant
Heard a rumour that your last move (ie on discharge) is now being paid by the mob.

As I have already cleared and started work, but not a proper Mr yet, can anybody confirm this?

H

Heilan

We have had Whites move us for the past few moves & they have been very good indeed.