• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey Hey Ricky!!!!!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Cracking first day.....wish I could have kept my eyes open to watch it !!

Bat on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Great bowling display with a good line for almost the first time in the series followed by a good batting display from Strauss & Cook. Need to press on tonight and get 450 ish leaving 2 days or so to finish the convicts off. Little Urn for Christmas anyone?

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Lets get 600, and then put them in with a mere 500+ to avoid an innings defeat/humiliation!!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

stacker1195

Sergeant
I really hope I bump into the smug Aussie who made a comment last weekend at the Dutch PX :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Mind you I did chuckle when I asked him about Ponting's fractured finger.

'Don't mention that name to me mate. That's a dirty word where I come from' :pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

Aces and Eights

Both opening batters gone - lead of 72. Peter Siddle is on fire early on.

Shane Warne, in commentary, remarked 'Get one out, you get four'. Unfortunately it's not too often he's wrong.

Jonathan Trott and KP need to steady the ship.
________
IPAD ACCESSORIES

Last edited:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Need to press on tonight and get 450 ish

HS do you do lottery numbers as well.
444 for 5 fantastic. Ricky old son stop stropping like a toddler, Peterson was not out because hot spot replays showed he didn't hit it, Peterson was not out because because slo mo replays showed it may have clipped his pad, Peterson was not out because the third umpire confirmed the original decision but cheifly Peterson was not out because the man in the white coat didn't raise his pinkie. Get over it Ricky and go put your poorly pinkie where it will feel better.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Tonight could well be the night we retain the Ashes. Smash another 120 and declare at lunch. I cant see the Australians lasting a day if they are starting their 2nd innings with a 450 run defecit.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Tonight could well be the night we retain the Ashes. Smash another 120 and declare at lunch. I cant see the Australians lasting a day if they are starting their 2nd innings with a 450 run defecit.

The pitch looks as though it's a bowlers wicket first thing in the morning would it be worth declaring first thing tomorrow and hope we can get a few wickets. The aussies got their wickets early on. Whatever the outcome can't see the Aussies winning this. They'd have to make at least 700 to stand a chance.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Indeed play starts at around 23.30 UK time so it should be all wrapped up long long before our breakfast time. Oh happy happy days

I would say wrapped up by 0100 GMT...At the very latest.

A

Aces and Eights

ALL OUT

England retain The Ashes.

The-Ashes-Urn.jpg

Last edited:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So Ricky's broken pinkie is going to stop him playing in the last test. I reckon this could be it for his test career as both a player and Captain. He has a good record with the bat and was a fine Captain. Perhaps his finest achievement though is being the first Aussie skipper to lose the ashes 3 times, way to go Ricky and thank you.