• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help

P

Pan Warrior

Is there any reason for the Smilies & the multi quotes not working on my account.

C

Comms_Lad

Nobody trust you mate, your being moderated for excessive use of smilies

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Last edited:
P

Pan Warrior

not yet

not yet

just tried still no smilies or multi quotes..~???????

P

Pan Warrior

How strange

How strange

No smilies no multi quotes and now i cant upload photo's it says.....
Sorry, Pan Warrior: No Item or Item is Now in Moderation Queue - Check Back Later

M

monobrow

No smilies no multi quotes and now i cant upload photo's it says.....
Sorry, Pan Warrior: No Item or Item is Now in Moderation Queue - Check Back Later

That is standard for anything heading into the photo gallery. In the words of the head honcho.....
So when you upload in the future you will get a message saying that the file will be moderated and once we get around to moderating the files they will appear in the gallery.

Thread avaliable here -> http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=71230#post71230