• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello playmates!

wilf_san

LAC
Ex-oggie and now ultra-plastic Adult Sgt in Her Majesty's Air Training Corps seeks occasional access to the ultra-reliable gen that is posted on E-goat.

Can annoyingly pursue trivial air force matters to a point of utter madness but is an all-round top bloke. Has done his 22 on an entirely part-time basis, and is sworn to secrecy by the AFB regarding the massively-impressive dedication he has seen universally displayed by regular air-peeps, almost none of whom have ever had their PVR filled-in and sitting on the blotter back at the block.

Seeks understanding but no shaking heads, sucking of teeth, or "what, why do you wanna do all that crXp during the weekends?", or "You must be mad, mate, we usually stack at around 1400 Wed for 'PT', then keep it sweet in the JRs for a lock-in right through till Mon PM, then bell the Warrant to see if we gotta pitch-up mid-week!"

May be a contender.

GSOH/OHAC/SOP.

wilf_san

This post has been scanned by McAfee Anti-Virus, and is guaranteed to be free from all traces of JPA-influenced content

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hehehehe, your pretty much insane like the rest of us. I'm sure you will find your true love on e-goat......btw, doesn't GSOH usually mean FAT? :pDT_Xtremez_07:

wilf_san

LAC
wobbly said:
Hehehehe, your pretty much insane like the rest of us. I'm sure you will find your true love on e-goat......btw, doesn't GSOH usually mean FAT? :pDT_Xtremez_07:

Oh, I already found my true love- but Mrs wilf_san made me give her back :(

And of course GSOH means fat: if I had to do an RAFFT *right* now, I would only manage it if I were carried by two PTIs, on a stretcher ("lift on my count of three.....one, two, three...jeeze, this one's a porker, Flight! He's gotta have the SWO hiding under that PT vest! :shock: "

I hope to have many happy hours browsing the well-indexed font of wisdom that E-Goat clearly is. I understand it has been added to the 'Favourites' list of all IE6 installs in every Ed Centre PC from St Mawgs to Saxa, causing pop-ups to occur all over the place, but the RAFP now have an interim procedure to deal with this.

I also have it from good authority (not naming names, but the AMP's cleaning lady is my sister-in-law's Avon saleperson) that airmen from the newly-retasked TG11 now have to take an oath during their OJAR that E-Goat is one of the the only external websites that they are to permit through the 'Trenchard firewall' on to the mob's intranet. Or it may have just been the effects of a dodgy Ginster that I wolfed...

wilf_san

This post has been scanned by McAfee Anti-Virus, and is guaranteed to contribute in at least some fashion toward the projection of air power

B

Bill Bones

I think I know yous wilf :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Enjoy the forums

They're the boy!

Ignore PS, he can't be a real rock ape

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right listenm in Bill Jones,. yous dont no what the f**k yous are talkingfa bout./ Yous are jsut a spacy tw@t whatr is not evern in the RAS. If yous don't think i'm in the ragt, then tell prove it by givfing yous a kikin when yous get to holtion. till yous are in the raf don't bother even trying to big yous self up sunbeam

B

Bill Bones

Off Topic

Calm down Sucking aff Penguins.

Regt. my @rse.

Sorry bout this little out-burst wilf

Peace Out

BB

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Last edited:

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
Bill Bones said:
Off Topic

Calm down Sucking aff Penguins.

Regt. my @rse.

Sorry bout this little out-burst wilf

Peace Out

BB

:pDT_Xtremez_28:
As a serving SNCO in the Royal Air Force I would just like to say that this site is rapidly degenerating to a very poor level because of posts like this. This is supposed to be a place where we can come and talk about serious issues like the application of airpower, LEAN and QA. This thread is supposed to be a welcome page. It is not a place for wannabe Walt civvies to clutter up with rubbish posts. If you have nothing constructive to post Bill please do not at all. Please take this fight between a thick rock (PS) and an air cadet Cpl (Bill Bones) to the fight club.

Thank you

B

Bill Bones

My apologies.....

Got a little wound up

By the by.... Have been outta the cadets for a good while now....