• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

halton, tips tricks and hints

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonky Tonka

I wouldn't say they are biased its just that they dont like anyone turning up with the smart a$$ attitude of "been there, done that" which some spaceys have.

I would say they are more an object of riducule than anything else.

One tip though is take a sleeping bag and use that instead of your blankets, that way you can make a $hit hot bedpack and not have to disturb it. Just dont let the DS find your sleeping bag. Put it inside your Civvy bag which you keep in the store-room and NOT I repeat NOT in your locker.

Also don't be a smart a$$ and boast about how clever you are to have a sleeping bag as there is always a snivelling butt kiss recruit who thinks he will earn brownie points by telling the DS.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just setting yourself up for a fall.
Taking the **** out of your Flight Staff is one way to get yourself noticed for all the wrong reasons. Besides, they've seen & heard every dodge/scam/work-around that you as a recruit could come up with.

Only my opinion of course. But what would I know?

J

Jamie.

thank you! all of you,

firstly yea i know to keep my trap shut and more so about me being an ex spacey! they know I'm an ex spacey but its if u brag about it like ppl have said, and the smart ar5es that they don't like and its a reason to take the **** not treat differently. "apparently"

with regards to a sleeping bag, i am not aware of if the DS wake u up at any point, if found with one u get charged, mate has just passed out and saw it happen in his room.

id rather lump it with the weird sleeping sheets, than get charged. also once u get used to making a good bed block I'm sure i can make it just as good each time :)

if got a powerful iron loads of polish and a few extras to maybe help make life a little easier!

again thank you for the replies!

620jenny620

I wouldn't say they are biased its just that they dont like anyone turning up with the smart a$$ attitude of "been there, done that" which some spaceys have.

I would say they are more an object of riducule than anything else.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. Although I can honestly say, it does help being an ex spacey.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
This thread is regurgitating old info over and over again and not going anywhere.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.