• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group Captain Vorderman

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
I think the important things to take from all of this is that she has a huge pair of top b0llocks, is now single and likes the light blue brand...game on.

Good points, well made - getting to the important info quickly.

Although, TBH, she just doesn't do it for me anymore!. Now her replacement, Rachel Riley, would look really good in the uniform - and out of it. I may just have to have a lie down and think about that image for a while..

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I think the important things to take from all of this is that she has a huge pair of top b0llocks, is now single and likes the light blue brand...game on.

Whoa, boy! Wait until she takes her corset off. To mangle a 1950s pop song:

At the parting of the stays
​Both her t!ts fell different ways...

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Good points, well made - getting to the important info quickly.

Although, TBH, she just doesn't do it for me anymore!. Now her replacement, Rachel Riley, would look really good in the uniform - and out of it. I may just have to have a lie down and think about that image for a while..

I think you are ignoring one very important qualification.
CV is old enough to be RR's mother, but still attractive with it..
That said, Riley is very pretty: Linky.

I think I'd better get myself some medicine. . . .

Mustang

Corporal
In answer to various Goaters questions about her status, she appears to be RAFVR(T), ie the same as other ATC officers.
And yes I would too:pDT_Xtremez_19:. Not sure about the mile of broken glass though, my knees aren't up to that sort of thing anymore.:pDT_Xtremez_09: