• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

goodbye and thanks for all the free socks

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
after 10 mins this morning its all over, uniform and ID card handed in with a "thanks that's all we need from you" from HR.

here's to life on the outside despite the fact the Mr's is still in the mob.

I am no longer just a number and it feels good.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Best of luck out here....it's a great feeling and only gets better (in my opinion)

Crack on.........

Sent from my iPad 2 ....yes I doooo

shettie

Flight Sergeant
I found it a real wrench passing over my 1250... But - once it had gone - I was happy as a sandboy! :) good luck matey! What you got planned?

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Which way did you turn when you left the gate, Left or Right? Good luck the second instalment starts now.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Best of luck MMJ.

I'm only a few months ahead of you... and I'm still enjoying my second life! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And those socks will keep on giving you great service well into your next endeavour!

Good luck to you!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Agree SSH....the money is great and when the news is full of austerity measures, no jobs, no pay rises etc etc. just makes me wonder.

Since I left the RAF 5 years ago I have earned at least double per year what I was on (and its tax free) and last month we heard that this year (April, back dated to jan) we are getting a 7% pay rise with a "substantial" bonus (looking like 9% of annual salary)..... Never been better off since I left...pay cash for everything......only thing I have on credit is the mortgage and looking at a 10 year plan to get that paid off.

Sent from my iPad 2 ....yes I doooo