• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good sh!t ?????

F

FairyGoodGuy

Best thing for making you see pink elephants ??? You boys should know a few things ?? MEK is good for us techies...

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I take it that COSHH is not your favourite digest then :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I prefer Lotox, much smoother

TW

S

student-grant

IPA spray and orange juice ............. always a winner............:pDT_Xtremez_34:

hate to think of the things i have drank in the name of techie science over the years .............and all i ever got for my efforts was a shiney liney pound...........:pDT_Xtremez_14: :pDT_Xtremez_14:

F

FairyGoodGuy

student-grant said:
IPA spray and orange juice ............. always a winner............:pDT_Xtremez_34:

hate to think of the things i have drank in the name of techie science over the years .............and all i ever got for my efforts was a shiney liney pound...........:pDT_Xtremez_14: :pDT_Xtremez_14:

And a case of chill blains cause you were always butt naked at the time...........:pDT_Xtremez_14:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I was always a great fan of 'Trike'........................showing my age now